Learn French In France
Linguistic stay in France
From Australia we can organise your trip to France
The Alliance Française network can offer you a unique learning experience through a short holiday, an immersion for a few months or take part in a specific tour:
- Your flight arrangements with Helloworld Joondalup
- General French courses
- Tailor-made and specialised workshops
- Cultural excursions
- Accommodation arrangements with a French family, in a hotel or in a French apartment.
Visit & study
At the Alliance Française de Perth, we can assist you in choosing and enrolling in a French course at an Alliance Française in France: Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand, Dijon, Grasse, Grenoble, Laon, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, Rouen, St Malo, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Vendôme or Vichy (Cavilam-AF).
All you have to do is:
- Choose a city
- Choose when and for how long? The average stay is 1 month, however if you plan to be in Europe for a few weeks, we can organise a shorter stay or a longer stay.
- Choose your accommodation: Half board in a French family’s home, rent a university room, a studio or stay in a hotel.
- Choose your classes: Each Alliance Francaise offers intensive programmes (3 or 4 hours/day) or you can choose to take private tuition.
- Choose your activities: Visit castles, museums, vineyards or cheese factories; or you may want to learn to surf. All sorts of touristic activities can be organised by the Alliance Francaise.
- Pack your bag while we organise your trip! Helloworld Joondalup can organise your flight while we organise your classes with a 12% discount, your accommodation and your activities. ($300 fees apply).
WHERE TO START ?
1- Please Fill out this form
2- Send it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the rest!