Checkout or order again for another student.
Unsure of your level? Click here to take a free placement test.
This course, open to toddlers (from 18 months) with one of their parents or guardian, aims at stimulating the children’s natural ability for languages through playing, singing, dancing and reading stories.
The class will focus on facilitating the interaction between the children and their parents, whether they are French natives or new to French.
Please note: class limited to 4 children + their parent(s) - book now to secure your spot!
It is not a French course, but a discovery of the French language through stimulating activities including crafts, songs, games, sensory experiences and more.
Our fully qualified and experienced teacher uses the spiral learning approach to keep the children stimulated while allowing them to memorise vocabulary and expressions in the long run.
Francos 1 is the first level in Alliance Française 5 - 7 years old children French program.
In this course, students will :
- cover numbers up to 20, body, food and clothes
- talk about their family and where they live
- describe surrounding objects : colour, object
- talk about emotions
- talk about they like to do
This course is the second year in the Francos progression: a fun and interactive program specifically designed for children between 8 and 11.
In this course, students will:
- Cover numbers up to 100, time
- Talk about school and sports
- Describe their timetable and daily activities
- Talk about shopping and places in town
- Talk about their holidays