Bonjour Perth French festival
Approx $0.00 USD
Saturday 24 October
Langley Park, Riverside, Perth
Langley park will be transformed into a typical French village to celebrate everything we love about France: food and wine of course but also music, art and typical French activities! So book your day and come and join the fun with us for the opportunity to discover more and embrace French culture!
Bonjour Perth Festival is a great FREE community and family based event aiming to encourage Perth residents to discover and enjoy French speaking countries’ culture.
All gold coin donation entries as well as part of the event’ proceeds will be donated to the Path of Hope foundation fighting to end domestic violence.
A Bonjour Perth Passport will be available soon for purchase for you to enjoy great savings on the day!
The event will offer:
- live music and entertainment;
- cultural performances;
- food & wine tastings;
- cooking demo;
- a French style food and products market;
- a car show featuring vintage and new French cars;
- kids activities and French patisseries and candies;
- information on various French regions; and
- information how to find French speaking businesses and associations in Perth.
For more information, follow Bonjour Perth Festival Facebook and check the dedicated website.